Since our blog has hit 100+ followers we’re excited to announce our first giveaway to celebrate! This giveaway will have one winner. The prize winner will receive a handmade Catbug hat!
- You do NOT have to be following us but it would be nice if you did since this is mainly for our followers
- Likes & Reblogs count
- We will ship Internationally!
- You must be 18 or older or have permission to give out your home address/P.O. Box
- KEEP YOUR ASK OPEN if your ask is not open or If you do not respond within 24 hours of the day that the giveaway ends then another winner will be selected.
- Winners will be chosen at random
- Giveaway ends April 13th, 2014
- This giveaway is not affiliated or sponsored by Tumblr in any way.
- PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS TEXT
You can buy the hat here
giving away the code for the 4 virtual blizzcon gifts from this year!!
i have an extra card (and sorry for the shitty pic) so i’m just going to give it away here. i’ll send the winner the code in their inbox!!
- hearthstone card - mystery minion
- starcraft II portrait and decal - tearin’ stitches and stitches’ hook
- diablo III banner - mark of death
- world of warcraft pet - murkalot
reblogs and likes both count, do it however many times you’d like idc i’ll pick a winner probably tomorrow or sunday
America: Do whatever the fuck you want because America
Does anyone actually follow that ettiquette in England?
Because my understanding of tea ettiquette in England is: OFFER YOUR GUEST TEA AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE - GIVE THEM THE LARGER MUG, BECAUSE THEN THEY CAN HAVE MORE TEA IN IT, AND MORE TEA IS BETTER - OFFER THEM MORE TEA AS SOON AS THEY HAVE FINISHED THEIR MUG OF TEA, BECAUSE MORE TEA IS BETTER.
IF SOMEONE LOOKS STRESSED, OFFER TO MAKE THEM TEA. IF SOMEONE LOOKS UPSET, OFFER TO MAKE THEM TEA. IF SOMEONE LOOKS TIRED, OFFER TO MAKE THEM TEA. IF SOMEONE HAS JUST COME IN FROM THE RAIN, OFFER TO MAKE THEM TEA. IF SOMEONE HAS JUST RECEIVED BAD NEWS, OFFER TO MAKE THEM TEA. IF YOU ARE WATCHING TV WITH SOMEONE AND THERE IS AN ADBREAK, OFFER TO MAKE THEM TEA. IF YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF TEA, OFFER TO MAKE EVERYONE ELSE TEA. IF SOMEONE IS NOT CURRENTLY HOLDING A MUG OF TEA, DOUBLE CHECK THAT THAT IS AN INTENTIONAL STATE OF AFFAIRS, AND THEY DO NOT, IN FACT, WANT A CUP OF TEA.
UNIVERSAL TEA ETIQUETTE:
WHEN IN DOUBT MAKE TEA
Ashamed no one used ‘eTEAquette’…
5am and I’ve finally finished creating the scene, now to let it render overnight and probably most of tomorrow…
The tumblr app would be 80 times better if the follower list wasn’t like randomized
WASN’T filmed on…
This is most def creepy as fuck.
sorry but can you imagine driving by one day and just seeing the fucking teletubbies out your window
like they turn to look at you and you just fucking GUN IT because oHGOD THEY’RE COMING FOR YOU
Welcome to AREA FUCKING 51.
It was filmed mainly in a studio.